It was a pleasure to meet Dan Bradbury, who has over 15 years of business experience in a huge range of industries.
He has founded, built and sold two companies for seven figures and has invested in over a dozen other companies on top of the five businesses that he has purchased outright.
In this podcast Dan quizzes me on:
- How I managed to get my work schedule down to to 2 hours per day and be even more productive.
- How I succeeded 3 times in an industry where only 1 in 5000 succeed.
- My scientific approach to business success.
- The 3 habits I discovered were common among successful people and how to replicate them.
- And of course why you should never share your goals with others
……… And much more!